Music has always been a big part of my life and speaks stronger to me than anything else. There are a number of songs that have brought me comfort, reminders of God’s love in the midst of pain, and hope for the future. I’ll admit that sometimes I listen to some of these just to have a good cleansing cry.
If you have a song that has been particularly meaningful to you in your loss, I’d love to include it. Just give me the details below:
Click a song title below to see dedications,
back stories, lyrics and listen.
- All of Me – in memory of Rebekkah Grace Goldsberry
- Blessings – in memory of Killian Scott Shields
- Glory Baby
- Held – in memory of Grace Marie Porter
- I Will Carry You – in memory of Audrey Smith
- It Is Well – in memory of Grace Marie Porter
- Precious Child – in memory of Nicholas Anthony LaRocco
- Tell Your Heart To Beat Again
- The Promise of a Lifetime
- There Will Be A Day – in memory of Killian Scott Shields
- To Where You Are – in memory of Nicholas Anthony LaRocco
- You Wouldn’t Cry